For quite some time I have been wanting to create a blog post series that took you beyond the crochet patterns and tutorials and allowed you to see my work, goals, and what I have been enjoying. From the time that I wrote my first blog post, I always wanted this corner of the web to be a place of inspiration and motivation.
What is the Maker Diaries?
The Maker Diaries is a monthly blog post series in which I share goals and tasks for the coming month. Some of my favorite blog posts to read are those that include goals/tasks. I find them to be so inspiring and motivating for me to complete my own tasks!
I hope you enjoy this series and that you find them to be both inspiring and motivating!
Maker Diary | March 2021
- Update the Farmhouse Basket crochet pattern
- Grade sweater pattern (coming soon!)
- Finish my audiobook (I’m listening to Jane Eyre)
- Swatch for a new blanket pattern
- With almost every crochet project I have been using THESE progress keepers and I am absolutely obsessed.
- I recently received THIS yarn bowl from WeCrochet and I am in love!
- The warmer weather – every time I step into the fresh air, I feel so much happier and lighter!
- I’m thoroughly enjoying creating a design with bullet journal Pinterest board has really been inspiring me lately and I have been experimenting with new techniques!
I hope you enjoy this little series! Let me know in the comments below or on Instagram what your goals for March are!
This post contains affiliate links. These links help me to create free content, thank you for your support!