This month is going to be insane as I finish up the semester and finalize other commitments. While I have some responsibilities I need to do relating to Stitchberry, I am planning on being relatively easy on myself this month. Mostly because of all the other things I need to accomplish this month!
- Plan a sewing project for this summer – I have had a real itch to sew something this summer! I have a few ideas, but I want to narrow in on a project and pick out the fabric.
- Stretch at least 4 nights a week
- Finalize a pattern for a secret project 😉
- Reformat the Farmhouse Basket crochet pattern (yes, this was on last month’s Maker Diaries. But in addition to updating the pattern, I am working on a new pattern template for all of my patterns. This is the pattern that I am experimenting with templates, so updating this pattern is taking quite a bit of time)
- Honestly just survive the last few weeks of school is one my top priority lol 🙂
- I have been drowning in granny squares, but I’ve been loving making every single square! It has been such a great mindless and repetitive project. Be on the look out for the pattern coming in the next few weeks!
- As a full time college student, I listen to a lot of instrumental music while I do homework. I’m late to the party, but I recently discovered ambiance playlists on Youtube and they’ve become my go-to background music when I am working on homework! (my favorites are Downton Abbey, Harry Potter, and Lord of the Rings)
- Walks have been a real life-safer lately! There is nothing quite like a good walk with the warm sun shining while listening to a good podcast!
- I also cannot not mention The Flora Ruffle Tank Top! This lovely top truly brings me so much joy and it is the perfect addition to a spring wardrobe 🙂
Let me know in the comments below or on Instagram what your goals for April are!
Leave a Reply