The Maker Diaries is my monthly series where I let you see a little behind the scenes in to my life. Each month I share my to-do list and some things I have been loving. I hope you enjoy May’s Maker Diaries!
Happy May! I am beyond thrilled for this month! I am looking forward to a much needed break from the daily grind of the semester (but I will still be very busy working on other projects!). I am also looking forward to doing some other creative things this month like sewing (it’s been too long!) and baking. What are you up to for the month of May?
- Update four existing patterns to the new format (my goal is to do one pattern a week)
- Plan out the rest of the designs for summer
- Start on my sewing project (and maybe even finish it!)
- Make a video for Youtube. I really want to get back into making videos for Youtube! What kind of videos would you like to see?
- Simple projects! April was extremely busy and stressful, and I really loved having some simple and mindless projects to work on.
- After two months of working on it, I finally finished updating and reformatting the Farmhouse Basket crochet pattern. I love the format that I created and I am excited to use it on all of my patterns moving forward!
- This is one of my favorite Youtube channels to watch right now! Desi’s feminine cottagecore style is so charming and inspiring!
- I’m currently working on two designs with Lion Brand Rewind and I can’t get over how soft, yet durable this yarn is. Be on the look out for a couple of designs coming this summer worked in this yarn! (the featured photo is a sneak peak of one of the designs!)
- Over the weekend I was able to have a slow Saturday morning and was wonderful (I haven’t had a Saturday morning like that since January!). I documented the quiet morning through an Instagram reel. I’m looking forward to many more slow and quiet Saturday mornings over the next few months…
Let me know in the comments below or on Instagram what your goals for May are!
This post contains affiliate links. These links help me to create free content, thank you for your support!