The Maker Diaries is my monthly series where I let you see a little behind the scenes in to my life. Each month I share my to-do list and some things I have been loving. I hope you enjoy June’s Maker Diaries!
Happy summer friends! It is finally starting to feel like summer and I couldn’t be more thrilled! I have way too many fun crafts, projects, and DIYs planned for this summer haha! I have quite the exhaustive to-do list, but below are some of the highlights/what I’m most excited about!
- Finish crocheting and writing up the patterns for the summer designs
- Start running (I haven’t run since last fall and I really miss it!)
- Sew a dress (I ordered the fabric and I am excited to get started on it!)
- Film tutorials for some patterns coming this summer
- Clean and organize the sewing room (It’s become quite a mess and it’s driving me crazy haha)
- Photograph some recipes for the blog 😉
- I made these brown sugar peanut butter cookies recently, and they were divine. They weren’t overly sweet, with a delightful chewy soft texture. 10/10 recommend!
- I made this summer playlist and it has been on repeat everyday! It’s all the happy summery vibes you want this time of year (it’s also the most upbeat a playlist of mine will ever be lol)
- Crochet with me through this video! It’s a no talking video with chill, relaxing music!
- I discovered this Etsy shop that has beautiful fabric (some of my favorite fabrics are here, here, and here!). I’m really tempted to get several fabrics for some projects I have in mind ?
- I’ve made this chickpea salad as a sandwich for lunch lately, and I LOVE it! It’s so filling and satisfying!
- These sweet gift tags are the perfect adornment for handmade gifts ?
Let me know in the comments below or on Instagram what your plans for June are!