The Maker Diaries is my monthly series where I let you see a little behind the scenes in to my life. Each month I share my to-do list and some things I have been loving. I hope you enjoy July’s Maker Diaries!
If I’m being honest, June felt like a sprint. The month was filled with large to-do lists, school, and lots of deadlines. I will be wrapping up school this month, so I am looking forward to finally do some crafty things and other activities that I just haven’t had time to do. Anyways, here’s some things I hope to accomplish this month along with some things I’ve been loving lately!
- Make something with my Cricut
- Finish sewing a dress that I started on a couple of weeks ago!
- Film a tutorial
- Order supplies for some DIYs I have planned!
- Finish planning fall designs + order yarn (this is my favorite part of the design process!)
- Finish prepping all the content for summer
- Just a little obsessed with The Homestead Blanket, which is my latest free crochet pattern!
- Completely blown away by how good this cinnamon roll baked oatmeal is! It is definitely going to become a go-to as it is quick, healthy, and delicious!
- WeCrochet is having a huge summer sale! Be sure to check their website every week because a new weight of yarn will be on sale!
- I shared the recipe for this strawberry shortcake earlier this week, by far one of my favorite summer treats!
Let me know in the comments below or on Instagram what your plans for June are!
This post contains affiliate links. These links help me to create free content. Thank you for your support!