The Maker Diaries is my monthly series where I let you see a little behind the scenes in to my life. Each month I share my to-do list and some things I have been loving. I hope you enjoy August’s Maker Diaries!
In the past, August was a month that I dreaded with the start of a new school year, and everything that comes with prepping for the new school year. But surprisingly, I am actually really looking forward to August this year. Don’t get me wrong, it will be a stressful month as I race to get everything before I start school again, but I’m really looking forward to it!
As far as crochet patterns go, I am filled with anticipation for fall as I start working on all the cozy goodness 🥰.
- The big goal for this month is to prep for the new school year!
- Prepping everything for the crochet pumpkin patterns… and maybe release one this month!
- Hopefully start and finish a cardigan
- Make a fall playlist (I love making a new playlist at the start of each season!)
- Order a new pair of knitting needles for socks
- As I am transitioning to fall mode, I have been sourcing a lot of inspiration from my autumn Pinterest board!
- I just finished reading The Midnight Library, and I give it a 7/10. I started The House of Salt and Sorrows over the weekend and I am loving it so far!
- I worked with WeCrochet Wonder Fluff for the first time and I am obsessed! Seriously the fluff factor is unreal! (This is the yarn that is in the picture above)
- Spending the evening hammocking. There is truly nothing like spending a summer night outside…
- In case you missed it, one of my crochet designs was included in the I Like Crochet August 2021 Issue AND it was featured on the cover! 😱
- I made this honey-mustard pretzel chicken last week and it was so good.
Let me know in the comments below or on Instagram what your plans for August are!
This post contains affiliate links. These links help me to create free content. Thank you for your support!