The Maker Diaries is my monthly series where I let you see a little behind the scenes in to my life. Each month I share my to-do list and some things I have been loving. I hope you enjoy September’s Maker Diaries!
As a crochet designer, fall has been on my mind since June, but I always feel like the start of September is the entryway into Autumn. I always enjoy this month with the anticipation of fall, the holiday season, and all the cozy things!
However, naturally with this time of year, brings a new school year. I am anticipating an extremely packed schedule over the next few months (what’s new haha), so I may be taking a step back and not releasing as many patterns, and simply enjoy making personal projects. However, I still have some things one my to-do list that I would like to accomplish this month!
- Batch write the blogposts for upcoming patterns
- Order yarn for an upcoming design and for a blanket that I ran out of yarn for (this always happens! 😂)
- Start a couple of secret projects! (I am soooo excited about these)
- Update my Lovecrafts page with new crochet patterns
- Naturally, one of my favorite things about fall is pumpkins! I designed the cutest crochet pumpkins AND I also created a video tutorial for the pattern!
- I have been drinking a mocha iced coffee just about everyday lately, it’s so so good! I just make regular coffee using the Keurig and while it’s hot, I stir in some mocha syrup. I chill the coffee in the fridge, until I’m ready to drink it. I pour the coffee into a glass with ice and add some almond milk and enjoy! I look forward to it everyday and I call it my adult chocolate milk! 🥰
- I just finished putting together a fall playlist. You will catch me playing this on repeat this month!
- Much of my time in August went towards batch creating videos for Youtube. Right now I have just been doing tutorials, but I could like to get more into crochet related lifestyle content. I would love to know what videos you would like to see!
Let me know in the comments below or on Instagram what your plans are for September!