The Maker Diaries is my monthly series where I let you see a little behind the scenes in to my life. Each month I share my to-do list and some things I have been loving. I hope you enjoy October’s Maker Diaries!
Oh, October, such a beautiful month filled with cool weather, colorful leaves, and all the cozy vibes! This month is going to be filled with so many assignments and due dates, but I am determined to enjoy this beautiful month and season (and of course eat all the fall flavored treats!)
- Update graphics for my email newsletter
- Finish a hat + write the pattern (coming in November!)
- Finish writing a blanket pattern
- Create a schedule for posting on Instagram (I need to get better at posting!)
- Start a knit sweater (hoping I have the time to start it!)
- Plan blogposts
- I started frothing my milk for iced coffee and it is a total game changer
- I am using Hue+Me for the hat design and I am obsessed with this yarn. This is my first time using this yarn and I am already planning more projects with this yarn! It is a bulky weight wool blend yarn that comes in stunning color ways. You know that I always gravitate towards neutrals, but I love how the colors in this line are muted making them more appealing for me.
- I tried the Pumpkin Spice Latte from Starbucks for the first time (I know, I’m late to the game), but the PSL might be my new favorite thing ever!
- I ordered these clips from ROOLEE a few weeks ago and they have become a quick, go-to way to do my hair in the mornings.
Let me know in the comments below or on Instagram what your plans are for October!