The Maker Diaries is my monthly series where I let you see a little behind the scenes in to my life. Each month I share my to-do list and some things I have been loving. I hope you enjoy December’s Maker Diaries!
You may have noticed that I didn’t post a Maker Diary for November, because the end of October and the first few weeks of November flew by, and before I knew it, the month was almost over… lol oops. Even the the month went extremely fast, there were so many wonderful moments that I don’t want to forget. I started to pick up more knitting this month with finishing a pair of socks, starting a new pair, and starting a cardigan. As a crochet designer, it can be difficult to find a balance between work and relaxation with crochet. But I really enjoy my knit projects since they are solely for myself and I don’t have to worry about getting pictures or writing a pattern, and I’m looking forward to doing more knitting in December.
Speaking of which, December is here, and I couldn’t be more excited! This is my favorite time of year because the holiday season is so magical and special. For once, I am being realistic about what I can actually do for fun this year to celebrate the holidays, but I am thrilled nonetheless. While the first few weeks of the month are going to be extremely hectic, I look forward to taking some time to rest and regroup before the new year!
- Create my design/content plan for the next few months
- Finish a sweater design + write the pattern
- Film 2 videos for Youtube
- Finish the cardigan I’m knitting (this might be a stretch)
- After several months of having no motivation to read, now I can’t get enough of reading! Currently I’m reading The Banker’s Wife and I’m LOVING it!
- I have never been much of a goal-setter, but my sister has raved about these powersheets that she uses for goal-setting. I finally caved and I purchased some powersheets for myself to use in 2022. I’ll make sure to keep you guys updated on how I like them!
- You can never go wrong with a ceramic mug and this one especially looks like the perfect mug for sipping your morning coffee or hot chocolate (and yes, it’s on my wishlist!)
- I recently got this oil diffuser, and I have been using it almost everyday… I can’t believe I went so long without one!
Let me know in the comments below or on Instagram what your plans are for December!