I am thrilled to be introducing a brand new series, the Stitchberry Podcast! Video knit/crochet podcasts are my favorite types of videos to watch on Youtube, and it felt natural to create my own! In this blogpost, you will find all of the show notes for the very first episode… enjoy!
Welcome to the first episode of the Stitchberry Podcast! I am delighted to finally be sharing this new venture I am starting! This podcast has definitely been a long time coming – mostly because of my nerves. As nervous as I was to start, I knew the only way to become comfortable and to have a podcast was to actually do it. So here I am with episode 1!
What is the Stitchberry Podcast?
The Stitchberry Podcast is a sit down video where I will be sharing finished projects, current WIPs, plans I have for future objects, yarn I have acquired, and anything else I feel like sharing! The podcast allows me to share more behind the scenes content, that is not possible on Instagram or the blog. I love this medium because I am able sit down and chat with all of my crochet/knit obsessed friends!
I haven’t quite decided on the frequency of the podcast, but I am thinking of either recording once a month of every other week, I’ll probably determine a schedule after several episodes 🙂
Just the First Episode…
This is only the first episode! Over the next few episodes, expect some changes as I experiment with what works best for me and the content that I like to share.
But I would LOVE to hear from you! Is there anything specific you would like to see on the podcast? Please let me know, because ultimately I want to create content that you enjoy watching!
Watch the First Episode
Grab your favorite drink and a project and let’s talk allllll about crocheting and knitting 🙂
- Simple Vanilla Socks Pattern
- Sewrella Yarn’s Evermore and Goldfish sock set (not longer available)
Ella Tank Top
- Pattern by me! Release date is TBD
- Hobbii’s Alpaca Silk in Dakar Dust (#03)
- I have pulled some yarns from stash that I would like to use for knitting socks. Taking these out of my stash and put them in a separate basket is super helpful for me as I can see what yarns I am using next!
Crochet Yoke Sweater
- Once I finish the Mulberry Wrap I plan on start working on this yoke sweater pattern again. This has been in my head for so long, and I would like to finally finish it!
Here are some of the shops/patterns/companies/people that I mentioned throughout the episode:
I hope you enjoyed the podcast Be sure to follow me on Instagram for more behind the scenes!