The Maker Diaries is my monthly series where I let you see a little behind the scenes in to my life. Each month I share my to-do list and some things I have been loving. I hope you enjoy July’s Maker Diaries!
Oh my goodness, it has been way to long since I last wrote a Maker Diaries post, the year has definitely been challenging with a demanding work load and so many changes. Even though I haven’t had much time to invest into Stitchberry as I would like (as this is 100% my passion!), one of my big goals for July is to develop a schedule and plan the rest of the year. I know that once I do this, I will feel significantly better and more productive.
This past month has brought many wonderful memories along with many days that did not go as planned :). With my other job I have started being on my computer a lot more, which has led to me being less motivated to use my computer as recreation (specifically Netflix and Pinterest). As a result, I have read 9 books this month, which is a new record for me! In the next few days, I plan on making a TBR (to be read) list for the next month. While I am not always follow the list, it provides a guidance as I chose the next books to read. Do you think I should add a TBR section to the Maker Diaries?
- Plan out the content for the rest of the year
- Finish a scarf
- Finish a knitted tank top
- Read 5 books
- Make a list of scrappy projects to crochet
- You will catch me watching Vance Joy’s new album allll summer long. He is always one of my favorite artist’s to listen to during the summer, and this summer is no different!
- I started a podcast! It has been so much fun sharing my knitting and crocheting project along with future plans and even books I’ve read. For more behind-the-scenes and details about projects, definitely check out the podcast on Youtube!
- I sewed my own project bag using this pattern several weeks ago and I love it! The pattern was super easy and I can’t wait to make more in the future!
- My favorite book I read this month was The Giver of the Stars. So incredibly wonderful.
Let me know in the comments below or on Instagram what your plans are for July!