Welcome to the Stitchberry Podcast! In this cozy video series, I share projects that I have finished or are currently working on, plans and goals for the future, and current reads! I am thrilled you are here and I hope you enjoy this episode!
I can’t believe it has been a month since the last podcast episode! Remember when I said in the first episode that I didn’t know how often I would release an episode? At this rate, I think I can safely say that these episodes will be monthly. Mainly because I haven’t had as much dedicated crochet/knit time, so progress from week to week would be very minimal and boring.
As I mentioned in this episode, I finished a HUGE secret project that consumed much of my time in June. Now that that project is finished, I am excited to turn my attention to other projects and hopefully make significant progress on those!
Grab a project, your favorite drink, and enjoy episode 2!
- Stash yarn
- Simple vanilla pattern
- Pattern note: For the stripes I am working 4 rounds of the cream and then 1 round of the raspberry.
- Patterns are coming soon!
- WeCrochet Dishie in Linen and Swan
Ella Tank Top
- Pattern by me! Release date is TBD
- Hobbii’s Alpaca Silk in Dakar Dust (#03)
- Shady Hollow by Juneau Black: 5/5 stars
- The Wisteria Society of Lady Scoundrels by India Holton: 4/5 stars
- The Giver of the Stars by Jojo Moyes: 5/5 stars
Thank you for watching episode 3! I would love to know what you are working on over on Instagram or in the comments below!
This post contains affiliate links. These links help me to give my audience free patterns. Thank you for your support!
I thoroughly enjoy your podcast and blog space. Thank you for the inspiration and sharing your makes.