Welcome to the Stitchberry Podcast! In this cozy video series, I share projects that I have finished or are currently working on, plans and goals for the future, and current reads! I am thrilled you are here and I hope you enjoy this episode!
Hello friends! It has been awhile! 😅 I actually filmed this episode a couple of weeks ago, but due to technical difficulties, I’m just now releasing it! There has been so much progress on my projects in the last few weeks and I can’t wait to share that with you.
Grab a cozy drink and a project and enjoy episode 6!
Scrappy Shortie Socks
- Simple vanilla sock pattern
- Yarn: Sewrella Yarn
Works in Progress
- Pattern: By me (release TBD)
- Yarn: WeCrochet Alpaca Cloud in Collette
- Pattern: by Andrea Mowry
- Yarn: Sewrella Yarn (from the Autumn in New York collection)
- Pattern: By Ysolda Teague
- Yarn: Sewrella Yarn (from the Taylor Swift Collection)
- Hocus Pocus sock set by Oak and Fiber
- Magnolia Sweater Pattern
Thank you for watching episode 6! I would love to know what you are working on over on Instagram or in the comments below!
This post contains affiliate links. These links help me to give my audience free patterns. Thank you for your support!
Leave a Reply