The Maker Diaries is my monthly series where I let you see a little behind the scenes in to my life. Each month I share my to-do list and some things I have been loving. I hope you enjoy June’s Maker Diaries!
I’m excited for June. With the release of my Tulip Pillow pattern, I don’t have any other immediate plans to release designs for the next couple of months. I’ve decided to take a small break this summer to focus on learning and growing as a business owner and focusing on other aspects of my business (like my email list) that are just as important for my business!
I also have had other projects on my mind that I would love to work on, but designs have always trumped those ideas, so I’m excited to dedicate a few months to those ideas!
- Finish a current design + write the pattern
- Finalize the designs for some new products🤭
- Create a business plan for the rest of the year
- Get back into a TikToks schedule (I feel out of my posting routine, and I miss it!)
- For me, summer is headband season! You will catch me wearing a headband in my hair almost single day. I love that they’re so practical AND cute. I recently discovered a new to me headband company, Hello Headband, and I literally want every single headband. Their headbands are buttery soft, they stay in place, and they’re so comfortable. They have plenty of fun fabrics to choose from along with classic solid colors. I have been wearing this cute floral headband non-stop:)
- If you follow me on Instagram, you will have seen that Sewrella Yarn sent me a sample of their la vie en rose tea flavor, and I made the most refreshing and delicious iced tea. I literally purchased a full bag so I can enjoy iced tea all summer!
- I finished the second Inheritance Games book, The Hawthorne Legacy, and oh my goodness, I think I like this one even better than the first!
- I posted a new podcast episode! This is probably my favorite episode to date, it is filled with all sorts of progress and cottagecore themed projects 🙂
- I’m during this year my Anne Shirley era (if you know me, my absolute FAVORITE book is Anne of Green Gables ). For inspiration I’ve created a Pinterest board dedicated to this aesthetic, and it truly brings me so much joy.
Let me know in the comments below or on Instagram what your plans are for June!
This post contains affiliate links. These links help me to give my audience free patterns. Thank you for your support!