The Maker Diaries is my monthly series where I let you see a little behind the scenes in to my life. Each month I share my to-do list and some things I have been loving. I hope you enjoy September’s Maker Diaries!
What a month August has been! To be honest, the month did not start on a great note, but after about the first week, the month turned around and turned into a great month! My sister and I went to a fiber festival, which was a literal dream! I enjoyed the entire day walking around, and falling in love with just about every single skein of yarn I saw haha. Per usual, August was filled with so much chaos, yet so many wonderful flow moments that I will never forget.
To be honest, as excited I am for September, I’m also a little stressed thinking about how busy September will be😅. I just have to remind myself to take one day at a time (which is much easier to say then to do haha). But regardless, I’m ready to fully embrace autumn and this beautiful season!
- Crochet designs! I don’t have plans on releasing any designs in September, but I have a lot of work I need to do on a couple of other designs I want to release later in the year.
- Develop a consistent work schedule. There are sooo many different aspects to my business (the blog, Youtube, TikTok, designing, email) and it can be overwhelming staying on top of everything. My schedule recently changed, and with that shift in my weekly schedule, I’m hoping to find a routine that works for me that allows me to maximize the time I have every week to work on my business.
- Start on my fall bucket list 🙂 I’ll be sharing a post soon more about my fall intentions, but I’m very excited for this year and embracing my favorite season.
- Speaking of the fiber festival, I recorded a little vlog sharing you moments from the festival and my mini haul (and shoutout to my sister for recording the clips of the festival on my good camera because I was too embarrassed too LOL)
- I recently purchased a Moka Pot for making espresso at home for myself. It’s very easy to use, however it is kind of a pain how long it takes for the coffee to pull. But I have been enjoying experimenting with it, and playing around with different lattes (my current favorite flavors are maple and pumpkin spice)
- I’ve been really intentional in August about spending more time outside and it was truly some of my favorite moments from the month!
- I released my Cozy Pumpkin Pillow pattern and I’m thrilled with how well this designed turned out, and even more excited about how well received the pattern was!
Let me know in the comments below or on Instagram what your plans are for September!
This post contains affiliate links. These links help me to give my audience free patterns. Thank you for your support!