The Maker Diaries is my monthly series where I let you see a little behind the scenes in to my life. Each month I share my to-do list and some things I have been loving. I hope you enjoy October’s Maker Diaries!
“I’m so glad I live in a world of Octobers” – Anne Shirley
I couldn’t resist sharing one of my favorite quotes for the most beautiful season of the year🏼. This month will fly by, but I intend to soak up every moment!
If you read September’s Maker Diaries, then you will know that while I was excited for what the month held, I was also a *little* overwhelmed with everything that would be happening in the month. While it was all good things and there were so many amazing moments, I’m excited for a *slightly* slower month.
I have so many cozy, autumnal plans for October, and some super exciting business related projects to work on as well!
- Release a new pattern! I’m sooo excited for this one, however, I barely have anything prepared for the release (naturally), so that will occupy much of my time this month.
- I’m currently working on a granny square blanket design (!!!). My goal is to finish all the granny squares this month so I can work on the pattern and assembly in November.
- Finally release a project into the world that I have been working for so long on! I have a lot of prep to do, but it will be so worth it!
- A few weeks ago I ordered these XL cold brew bags by Chamberlain Coffee. Oh my goodness. It is truly some of the best cold brew I’ve had! I love the XL bags because I’m able to brew the coffee overnight in a large jar, and I’m able to get 4-5 cups from each brew!
- I shared this list of dream knit and crochet projects, and this entire list genuinely makes me so happy🥰. I feel like each project perfectly reflects my personal style and the aesthetic that I am striving for on a daily basis.
- The moment I have a little bit of time, I will definitely be making these adorable little crochet jars of jelly (I don’t think there is a pattern yet).
- Sewrella Yarn recently launched their autumn tonals, and I want literally all of them haha.
Let me know in the comments below or on Instagram what your plans are for October!