The Maker Diaries is my monthly series where I let you see a little behind the scenes in to my life. Each month I share my to-do list and some things I have been loving. I hope you enjoy November’s Maker Diaries!
October was such a fun month with several different quick weekend trips, included on to Boston to visit a friend! Seeing Boston in October was truly magical and I loved every moment of the trip. I’m going to be honest though, as much as I love traveling, I’m very much looking forward to being at home more over the next couple months. By now most of the leaves have now fallen, but I am soaking up the last few days of the autumn leaves before they disappear for the winter.
I’m looking forward to enjoy some cozy and slower moments in November with my crochet blanket project (because it literally feels like that’s the only project I’ve worked on for 2 months by now lol) and my cozy sock wips:)
- I’ve been working on a crochet blanket design that I actually need to finish soon😅. Top priority this month will be finishing up the blanket and prep everything for the pattern release in December.
- I will also be releasing my advent shawl pattern that I have literally been working on since January. I am very excited and very ready to release this pattern into the world.
- Begin planning out designs for winter. It’s crazy to think about how it’s time to start planning designs for next year!
- I recently achieved a couple of business goals (all thanks to you!), so now I want to find some time either this month or next month and begin to evaluate what I want to focus on for next year, as for as the growth and direction for my business.
- Last year I ordered a coffee advent from Yawn Brew and I loved it. I had so much fun enjoying a new flavored coffee everyday and the beans themselves were delicious and really high quality. I almost order a coffee advent from Yawn Brew again, but I decided I wanted to try a new one. So I ordered this one from The Brewing Company and I’m very excited to be trying some new coffee beans!
- I’ve been looking for a baseball hat with a cute floral embroidery detail and this one is perfection in every way!
- I released the Dorchester Scarf pattern this month and I’m overjoyed with the amount of love this pattern has received!
Let me know in the comments below or on Instagram what your plans are for November!