The Maker Diaries is my monthly series where I let you see a little behind the scenes in to my life. Each month I share my to-do list and some things I have been loving. I hope you enjoy December’s Maker Diaries!
How is it already December? It literally feels like I just posted my November Diary post. But I’m happy to say that November was a really good month for me. I finally finished a huge design (more coming this month!), along with I started planning for some future projects (not designs!) that I’m hoping to work on in the new year! I picked up a book for the first time in 3(!!!) months which was so good for me. I also finished all of my Christmas shopping this month, which feels so good to be going into December with everything ordered and on it’s way!
Since it is now December, I can’t *not* mention the holidays. I say this every year, but I adore this time of year. So to say that I am excited for this month is an understatement. I’m looking forward to the holidays, spending time with family, being cozy all month long, and planning for the new year!
- Release my final design for the year! I can’t believe I’m saying that! It’s truly crazy to think about!
- Start on a new design. I’m hoping to start and finish the sample this month.
- Prep for 2024. This is a task that is carrying over from November (oops😅). I want to play out designs and content for the first 1-2 quarters.
- I adore literally everything by All Things Lilly Ann. She recently launched the CUTEST ruffle socks. I was purchasing the blue ribbon socks and the garden party socks for a couple friends as gifts. Since I was already paying for shipping, I decided to go ahead and purchase a pair for myself (#girlmath)
- If you are opening a yarn advent and if you need something to make, try the Verdant Shawl!
- I’m almost finished with The Only One Left by Riley Sager and I think this is my favorite book by him so far. The story and the characters, per usual, are incredible, but what makes this book stand out from his other books is the setting. Set in Maine in November (I think??), in a mansion by the cliffs, makes for the *perfect* cozy read.
Let me know in the comments below or on Instagram what your plans are for December!